Saturday 26 December 2015

Makeup Lust List #1

Hi Everyone!
Today I will be sharing with you some of the items that are on my wishlist. They are fairly affordable drugstore products. I absolutely adore each and everyone of them and can't wait to purchase them and review them here on my blog (on that note, reviews will be here really soon once I have got my camera sorted). 
These are the products:
Just by looking at these products, you can probably tell why I am so in love with them without even having used them. I will go through each product and why I want them.

Makeup Revolution Ultra Cream Contour Palette - £8.00
First up we have this cream contour palette. Doesn't it remind you of something, something very expensive, the ABH contour palette, maybe? This is a very similar dupe but with the added bonus of two extra shades. So I did some calculations and according to them you are paying £6.50 per pan for the ABH palette but for the MUR palette, you are only paying...£1. YES, £1! I have watched and read so many reviews on this palette and I am sure quality will not be compromised. This palette is available in powder and in cream but I want the cream as I want to try something new and I have also heard that cream gives you a more natural-looking result.

Gosh Velvet Touch Lip Liner - Antique Rose - £4.99
I think I first saw this lip liner in one of Sebina H's videos and I have fallen in love. Everything from the packaging to the colour is of my taste. The colour is a very muave-y pink and best of all, it is a matte. I will definitely be wearing this a lot!

Collection Extreme 24Hr Felt Tip Liner - £2.99
I love felt tip liners and when my friend recommended this to me, it instantly took up a place in my wishlist. It has a black packaging (you can probably tell I have a thing for black packaging) and is by Collection, a brand that is in my good books, best of all, it has a very affordable price tag. Bye-bye my old friend (the Maybelline liner).

NYX Soft Matte Cream  - Cannes - £5.50
I used to see these lip creams everywhere but they weren't available in the UK until now. For those of you who don't know, Boots now stocks the much raved about beauty brand, NYX. When I first found out, I literally squealed. I really want to try their matte lip creams as I've seen them all over YouTube. Every single colour is beautiful, but if I had to choose only one, it would definitely be Cannes. It is my sort of colour - a (matte) muted muave. 

Freedom Brow Pomade - £5.00
I really want the ABH Dip Brow Pomade but it is expensive so I think this would be a great dupe. I have checked some reviews and so far so good. It is also made by the sister brand of Makeup Revolution which is one of my favourite drugstore brands so I have high hopes.

Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Lipstick - Peach Club - £8.99
I was first introduced to this lipstick by my friend and I love it. I was skeptical at first as I tend to stay away from peach-y shades but I have to say this goes great with my complexion. I would have bought this long back but unfortunately it is always out of stock. I will definitely be trying other colours in this range as well.

Rimmel Kate Matte Lipstick - Wine - £5.49
Everyone and their sister have tried the Rimmel Kate lipsticks and have loved them but I am yet to feel the joy. This is a deep red which is perfect for the Autumn/Winter months. I really hope to add this to my collection before spring comes our way because as pretty Vibrant Coral is, it's just not my colour.

Makeup Revolution Ultra Blush and Contour Palette - Sugar and Spice - £6.00
The colours of this blush palette are beautiful and the different range would definitely suit all complexions. It also comes with a baked highlight and blush. I have heard that this palette has great pigmentation for the small price. The thing I love the most is that the blushers range from a natural everyday colour to a more dramatic colour which means it would be suitable for any occasion. 

MUA Luxe Velvet Lip Lacquer - Reckless - £3.00
I remember the times I used to be all over MUA but then MUR came and MUA was forgotten. However, I still love MUA, mainly for their lip products which in my opinion are better than MUR's. I already have this lip lacquer in the shade Zest and even though the actual shade is slightly on the bright side for me, everything else about it is perfect. I have seen enough swatches to say it is highly pigmented and the colour is beautiful which I believe is universally flattering.

That's it for my wishlist! 
Are there any beauty products on your wishlist?

No comments:

Post a Comment