Tuesday 22 December 2015

TMI Tag


Hi Everyone!
I'm going to be doing the TMI tag so you all can get to know me a little better. For those of you who don't know what it is, it stands for Too Much Information and you have to answer 50 random questions. I's going to be along one, so let's get started...

TMI TAG ∙ QUESTIONS:
1: What are you wearing? A midi dress from Boohoo, and pair of black leggings from Select.
2: Ever been in love? I have loved people.
3: Ever had a terrible breakup? No, not really.
4: How tall are you? 5ft 2"
5: How much do you weigh? 7st...can't believe I just put that on the internet.
6: Any tattoos? Nope.
7: Any piercings? None, except from my ears.
8: OTP? People are going to hate me for this but Justin Bieber and Kendall Jenner!
9: Favorite show? There's too many to choose from...Keeping Up with The Kardashians?
10: Favorite bands? I don't really listen to much bands so I can't answer this question...sorry.
11: Something you miss? The sun 😢
12: Favorite song? Anything really but I'm loving Love Yourself by Justin Bieber atm.
13: How old are you? 14, going on 15 (but that's still so so far away)
14: Zodiac sign? Taurus!
15: Quality you look for in a partner? Honesty and a good sense of humour
16: Favorite Quote? "Be somebody who makes everybody feel like a somebody" and "The only person you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday" are just two of my favourite quotes.
17: Favorite actor? I really don't have a favourite actor.
18: Favorite color? Purple I guess.
19: Loud music or soft? Depends on my mood but it's soft most of the time.
20: Where do you go when you’re sad? My bedroom.
21: How long does it take you to shower? Too long.
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? I really don't know...maybe 20 minutes.
23: Ever been in a physical fight? Nope.
24: Turn on? Humour, nice personality and attractive beards.
25: Turn off? Arrogance.
26: The reason I joined Youtube? My blog?...I guess I was interested in blogs so decided to start one for myself.
27: Fears? Rats, I can't even bare to see pictures of them.
28: Last thing that made you cry? A really, really emotional movie.
29: Last time you said you loved someone? Yesterday, to my mother.
30: Meaning behind your YouTube Name? My blog name actually. I don't know, it was just kind of a random thing that popped into my head.
31: Last book you read? I've forgotten the name already but I cried so much. 
32: The book you’re currently reading? I've finally gotten the chance to read The Fault in Our Stars. A  friend ruined the end for me which put me off reading it.
33: Last show you watched? Eastenders.
34: Last person you talked to? My sister.
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? Best friend.
36: Favorite food? I LOVE FOOD!
37: Place you want to visit? Definitely America.
38: Last place you were? The shopping centre.
39: Do you have a crush? Nope.
40: Last time you kissed someone? My little brother.
41: Last time you were insulted? Can't remember. I just forget about the haters!
42: Favourite flavor of sweet? I don't eat sweets. I'm more of a chocolate person and I love chocolates with hazelnut in!
43: What instruments do you play?? Recorder and keyboard which everyone learns to play in Primary School. I've also been taking guitar lessons.
44: Favorite piece of jewellery? Rings especially midi.
45: Last sport you played? Dodgeball in school.
46: Last song you sang? Sorry by Justin Bieber with my friends.
47: Favorite chat up line? Don't have one.
48: Have you ever used it? Can't use what you don't have ;)
49: Last time you hung out with anyone? Yesterday, with my friends.
50: Who should answer these questions next? Anyone that reads this!

No comments:

Post a Comment